Happy Friday, my friends! I hope you all had a great week. Having Thursday off really makes the week go quickly! I’m so glad the weather is slowly cooling off, and I’ve been trying to enjoy the outdoors as much as I can before I’m cooped up for the winter. My week was great, and my weekend isn’t looking too shabby, either 🙂
- ONE YEAR! This week officially marked my first year back at Meredith. I interned here when I was still in college, and last September I was lucky enough to be hired back on in my old department. It’s been a fabulous (and fast!) year, and I couldn’t ask for better coworkers. Thank you all for making work enjoyable!
- Hair Do. I wish I was one of those people who had never dyed their hair…unfortunately, I started young and have had it just about every color since then. And even though it costs a small fortune to get my hair colored, I love changing things up, especially for the different seasons. So starting yesterday, I’m officially a brunette. 🙂
- Homeland + Dexter. They start on Sunday. Nuff said.
- Pumpkin Froyo. Menchie’s starts carrying pumpkin-flavor frozen yogurt starting October 1st through October 31st. I looove all things pumpkin! A little whipped cream, some white chocolate chips…Mmm, can’t wait 🙂
- Family Time. This weekend, Max and I get a chance to spend time with both of our families: Tomorrow, we are getting together with all of his family; and Sunday, we’re doing dinner with my parents. It’s always nice to bring everyone together, under any circumstances. I’m starting my Thanksgiving wishes early and getting a little sentimental about giving thanks…so here it goes. I’m so thankful that we’re so close with both of our families. Family is so important!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Go Hawks & Cyclones!