Happy Friday everyone! Ah, this weather is glorious! If only fall wasn’t the shortest season 😦 I don’t know about you, but this weather has me all sorts of excited to make some delicious soups, light some fall-scented candles, and curl up with a good book and a glass of wine. And with a nice, relaxing weekend ahead, I might get to do just that!
- Fall weather. Obviously this gets its own number. I adore fall. I just wish the temperatures would stop creeping up! With fall comes football season (my fave!), seasonal beers, and bootssss…speaking of which, my new Frye boots will be here any day now. So exciting!!! I can’t wait to watch some football tomorrow and make a big ol’ pot of white chicken chili!
- Jamaica, mon. This week, Max and I officially booked our plane tickets for our February Jamaica trip! It is finally beginning to feel real that we’re actually going (even though it’s still a ways off). I haven’t taken a warm-weather trip in I don’t even know how long, and February will be the perfect time to take it! Now if I could just repair my bank account after paying for those tickets…
- Craft day. I didn’t work yesterday, and devoted the day to getting done a few craft projects I’ve been putting off. I’m so glad I did, it’s always such a great feeling of accomplishment when I complete a big project! Be looking out for the first DIY of the two projects on Monday morning!
- Metta’s birthday! Yay, Metta’s bday celebration is this weekend! We’re hitting up The Cheese Shop and the new Creme Cupcake. It’s been far too long that I’ve been to The Cheese Shop, and I’ve heard amazinggg things about Creme Cupcakes dessert bar. Cheese and dessert? Two of my favorite things. You just can’t go wrong!
- Fall shows! All of our fall shows are about to start!! Dexter, Homeland, Up All Night, Modern, Family, New Girl…the list goes on. I’m so excited to have some good TV to watch again. 🙂
What’s your favorite thing about fall?