Wow, I can’t believe it’s already Friday. Only working two days in a week sure does make it go fast…What a great start to July so far. Our trip to South Dakota was a great time, and it was nice to be home for a relaxing 4th. But the fun doesn’t stop there…my up-and-coming plans consist of:
- Farmer’s Market. Max and I are finalllyyy going to the Farmer’s Market this Saturday. Since I teach one of my fitness classes at 10AM on Saturday mornings, we don’t get too many chances to get downtown for the Farmer’s Market. This Saturday, however, we will be spending the morning down there. I can’t wait to pick up some good schtuff!
- Adventureland + Meredith Picnic. This Sunday is Meredith’s annual Adventureland picnic. We get in for free, so we’re going to go ride some rides 🙂 Hopefully it isn’t tooo hot…or else we might just need to dip into the waterpark!
- Another wedding! We have yet another wedding reception this Saturday for one of Max’s work friends. Anddd supposedly there’s Mexican food 😉
- Bikeride. Lena and I have our sights set on Cumming Tap for a nice, long bikeride on Saturday afternoon. Hopefully we’re able to squeeze it in between the Farmer’s Market and the reception! Or maybe we’ll just hit up the pool instead… 🙂
- Slowpitch. I feel like we haven’t played slowpitch in foreverrr. Luckily we have a game this Sunday evening. Hopefully it cools off before then! Either way, the games are still a good time 🙂