So I’ve seen this recipe on Pinterest as of late and have been dyyying to try it. I love popcorn, but adding caramel and marshmallows to it? How can you go wrong, really? So during my Mad Men marathon, I whipped up this delectable treat. It’s so easy and so delicious! Maybe it’s not the healttthiest thing I could have made, but it was oh-so worth it 🙂
Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
- 1 package microwave popcorn popped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 T honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 12 large marshmallows
- Pop popcorn, and remove any unpopped kernels.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add brown sugar, honey, vanilla and marshmallows.
- Turn heat to medium and stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over popcorn and stir in until popcorn is evenly coated.
What’s your favorite movie snack?