Since I didn’t have a Friday Funs last week, I’m going to have to pull my #1 from the previous week…
- Bonnie’s Wedding!One of my best friends from high school got married last weekend, and her wedding was an absolute blast! And what a perfect March weekend for a wedding, they couldn’t have got much better weather. So much fun, I love weddings… 🙂
- The weather. This week has set record highs for Des Moines…it’s been in the 70s and 80s almost every day this week! Now if the pool would just open up I’d be set! I’m getting so antsy for summer…better go short shopping!
- St. Patty’s Day. Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day, and while I don’t really care too much for the holiday, I have a fun day planned with friends! We’re doing Americana brunch after I teach that morning, and then Max and I are grilling out and walking down to our neighborhood bar for a few beers that evening. It should be a fun day, as long as the rain holds off!
- My parents sold their house (pending the inspection)! Their house was on the market for less than a week and it sold. It’s finally beginning to feel real that they’re moving to Des Moines…they should start building as soon as April, and with them moving to Des Moines this summer during the building process, I’m more excited for summer than ever!
- Happy Hour with a good friend. I love happy hour, especially when I get to sit on a patio. Now if 4:30 would just roll around… 🙂
What are your St. Patty’s Day plans?